Our workshop leader Jenny Fremlin had a chance to chat with Sheli DeLaney on KTOO’s A Juneau Afternoon. Listen in to hear more about this workshop:
About The Workshop
Technology and social trends are changing all the time. Catch up on the latest social media insights and prepare for the rest of 2017 with this social media for small business workshop.
We’ll explore how to apply social media best practices to social marketing plans, find the right social media mix for your budget, and have fun sharing everything you offer.
- Trending in 2017 + A look ahead
- Social Media Benchmarks
- Customer Service in Social Spaces
- Blended Communications & Marketing
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Major Platforms
- Tying Social Actions to YOUR Business Goals
- Guided Activities to Choose Your Social Mix
Meet The Instructor
Jenny Fremlin, PhD, is a media psychology researcher with over 20 years of experience in the communications and media industry. She offers consulting and media development through Alaska Litho Media Services.