Delivery Driver FILLED
Do you have experience as a Delivery Driver? Are you interested in obtaining a quality career and valuable work experience? Alaska Litho is seeking résumés for the position of Delivery Driver.
If you are the successful candidate you can expect a starting wage of $15 per hour. Alaska Litho has great growth potential and job advancement opportunities, ownership in the company, 8 paid holidays a year and paid personal leave. These benefits can be yours if you have a clean driving record, are customer-service oriented, and can lift and carry up to 70lbs.
Apply below or send application and résumé to Alaska Litho 8420 Airport Blvd. suite 102 Juneau, AK 99801. Or, email to jobs @ aklitho.com. 907-586-3170
- $15 per hour
- Employee stock ownership plan
- 8 paid holidays a year
- Paid personal leave
- Great growth opportunity for those eager to learn new skills
- Box, package, and wrap finished products
- Customer service through connecting with customers during deliveries
- Ship finished packages with USPS, FedEx, UPS, AML, Alaska Airlines, Alaska Seaplanes and other methods
- Delivery and Pickup of Projects
- Clean the delivery vehicle
- Communicate Delivery Vehicle maintenance needs to the supervisor
- Assist the finishing/ bindery department to complete projects as assigned
- Simple computer duties i.e. closing and shipping projects in our management software
- Clean and organize work area
- Other duties as assigned
Desired skills and assets:
- Ability to drive a vehicle safely
- Lift, twist and carry up to 70lbs.
- Valid Alaska Drivers License
- Clean driving record
- Understanding and knowledge of a variety of shipping methods
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Customer service oriented
- Positive and friendly to customers and coworkers
- Resourceful, able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
Alaska Litho is the largest print provider in Southeast Alaska, giving us a unique opportunity to service a variety of clients including State and Local Government, Native Corporations, and Tour Operations. We have cutting-edge technology and some of the best printing and binding equipment on the market supporting a plethora of products and services, including 4-color offset printing, short-run color digital, complete finishing/bindery, full service mailing, grand format, and media services. We are looking for a hard-working and internally motivated person who has the desire to do the job right while providing excellent customer service and satisfaction to our clients.