Customer Service Representative/Project Manager *FILLED*
Do you have experience as a Customer Service Representative, Project Manager, Estimator, or Job Engineer?
- Maintain existing customer accounts and projects
- Obtain new customers through outreach and walk in customers
- Write and communicate proposals, estimates, work orders, and contracts
- Support sales with follow-ups with customers and proposals
- Liaison between customers and production staff
- Complete customer care
- Schedule projects to meet client deadlines
- Ensure customer projects are the best quality product
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, software training courses, and community outreach
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Printing industry experience Excellent customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customer deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Work well under minimal supervision and work well with a team of diverse players
- Resourceful, able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
Compensation package includes:
- $17-$21 depending on experience, job fit, and or applicable experience
- Employee stock option plan
- 8 paid holidays a year
- Paid personal leave
- Great growth opportunity
Alaska Litho is one of the premier print providers in Southeast Alaska giving us a unique opportunity to serve a variety of clients including State and Local Government, Native Corporations, and Tour Operations to name a few. We have cutting-edge technology and some of the best printing and binding equipment on the market giving us the opportunity to service our clients with a plethora of products and services, from 4-color offset, short-run color digital, complete finishing/bindery, full-service mailing, grand format, and media services. We are looking for a fun and dynamic person that fits the team and position described to join us and be a part of our success.
Position recruitment open until filled.
Alaska Litho is an equal opportunity employer.