Customer Service Representative/Project Manager *FILLED*
Do you have experience as a Customer Service Representative, Project Manager, Estimator, or Job Engineer?
- Maintain existing customer accounts and projects
- Obtain new customers through outreach and walk in customers
- Write and communicate proposals, estimates, work orders, and contracts
- Support sales with follow-ups with customers and proposals
- Liaison between customers and production staff
- Complete customer care
- Schedule projects to meet client deadlines
- Ensure customer projects are the best quality product
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, software training courses, and community outreach
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by supervisor
- Printing industry experience Excellent customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and customer deadlines
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent phone and written communication skills
- Work well under minimal supervision and work well with a team of diverse players
- Resourceful, able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail
Compensation package includes:
- $17-$21 depending on experience, job fit, and or applicable experience
- Employee stock option plan
- 8 paid holidays a year
- Paid personal leave
- Great growth opportunity
Alaska Litho is one of the premier print providers in Southeast Alaska giving us a unique opportunity to serve a variety of clients including State and Local Government, Native Corporations, and Tour Operations to name a few. We have cutting-edge technology and some of the best printing and binding equipment on the market giving us the opportunity to service our clients with a plethora of products and services, from 4-color offset, short-run color digital, complete finishing/bindery, full-service mailing, grand format, and media services. We are looking for a fun and dynamic person that fits the team and position described to join us and be a part of our success.
Position recruitment open until filled.
Alaska Litho is an equal opportunity employer.
Working at Alaska Litho
If you think you would be a great fit for the Alaska Litho team but don’t see a related position open now, we are always accepting resumes. Send a cover letter and resume letting us know how you would make our team stronger!
We are an employee-owned print and media services company based in Juneau, serving all of Alaska, that opened in 1948.
Our state-of-the-art prepress department, multi-press pressroom and complete bindery services have made Alaska Litho a regional leader in the industry. We offer many print services including, but not limited to, offset printing, digital printing, large format printing, mass mailing services and full service creative and graphic design.
Our media services include creating supporting digital materials for print projects, building new digital campaigns, maintaining existing digital sites/profiles and training clients to build and maintain their own communications and outreach programs.
We are proud to be a part of the Southeast Alaska community. We invest in the latest technology, share our expert knowledge, produce quality products, use sustainable materials and emphasize customer service to meet our goal of helping local businesses succeed. The right applicants will share our team goals.