5 Tips for Business Card Design
- Spend some time. Invest the time up front to develop your idea so that your business cards represent you and your tastes clearly.
- Include the basics. Logo, name, title, phone number, email address, website.
- Keep out clutter. Don’t list multiple phone numbers or addresses if they aren’t needed.
- Be social. Add a social media profile, but choose the one that best represents your professional skills.
- Make it colorful. Our full-color digital cards let you express yourself without added costs, there’s no need to stick to one-color printing for business cards.